Executive Vice President
The secret to Bill Few Associates’ success starts with great research and knowledgeable people, but it comes into fruition through our legacy of friendly, personalized, and professional service. That is where clients assign value to us.”
Jeff joined Bill Few Associates in 1990 after years of working as a financial planner at a local investment firm. He earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration in economics from Temple University and an MBA from the Katz Graduate School of Business at the University of Pittsburgh. For more than three decades, Jeff has successfully guided his clients through the complexities of investing and financial planning.
Jeff resides in the South Hills with his wife, Lora, and their children Emily, Jacob, Madelyn and Nathan. In his free time, Jeff enjoys golfing, fly-fishing, traveling, and playing soccer with the Coverdale Rovers.
- Jeff Marzina is a Certified Financial Planner™ professional
- Member, Executive Committee of Bill Few Associates, Inc.
- Member, Bill Few Associates Investment Policy Committee
- Past President and Emeritus Member, Board of Directors of the Business Alumni Association of the University of Pittsburgh
- Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business and College of Business Administration Distinguished Service Honoree – 2013
- Past Member and Treasurer, Board of Directors of the University of Pittsburgh Alumni Association
CONTACT JEFF BY
firstname.lastname@example.org email or
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board) owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM, and CFP®(with plaque design) in the U.S., which it authorizes use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.