- Ward Garner is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Author of book, How to Protect My Million. For more information, Click Here.
- Member, Board of Directors of Rotary District 7300 Foundation
- Member, Paul Harris Society, part of the Paul Elder Chapter of the Rotary Foundation
- Member, The Founders’ Society, University of Pittsburgh at Bradford
- Past District Governor – Rotary District 7300 (July, 2017-June, 2018)
- Recipient of the U.S. Air Force Achievement Medal (1980-1985)
Ward Garner Advisory Team.
Ward has been with Bill Few Associates since 1995 and in that time, he has built strong relationships with his clients, helping them achieve their financial goals through clear communication, careful asset allocation, and long-term planning. Ward is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh with a bachelor’s degree in business management.
Ward lives in the North Hills of Pittsburgh with his wife, Lori, and their poodles, Sadie and Sophie. In his fourth decade of client service, with no plans of retirement, he enjoys skeet shooting, fly-fishing, motorcycling, sxs off-roading, and pinball.