Senior Vice President
I think of my clients as family. It requires empathy and a sense of wanting to protect them, similar to the Rotary promise of ‘Service Above Self.’ “
Ward has been with Bill Few Associates since 1995 and in that time, he has built strong relationships with his clients, helping them achieve their financial goals through clear communication, careful asset allocation and long-term planning. Ward is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh with a bachelor’s degree in business management.
Ward lives in Wexford with his wife, Lori. He enjoys trap shooting, motorcycling, fly-fishing, and frequent trips to his country home in New Bethlehem, PA.
- Ward Garner is a Certified Financial Planner™ professional
- Author of 2016 Book, How to Protect My Million
- Allegheny County Department of Human Services:
- Chair of Nominating Committee – Area Agency on Aging
- Member, Advisory Board – Office of Children, Youth & Families
- District Governor – Rotary District 7300 (July, 2017-June, 2018)
- Member, Paul Harris Society, part of the Paul Elder Chapter of the Rotary Foundation
- Member, The Founders’ Society, University of Pittsburgh at Bradford
- Recipient of the U.S. Air Force Achievement Medal (1980-1985)
CONTACT WARD BY
email@example.com email or