Co-Chief Investment Officer
Being a financial concierge to my clients comes first. I like to follow the idea that you cannot want something more than they want it, meaning that my role is to guide, not to decide. It is always a partnership with the client.”
Mike started in the financial services industry in 1984 and held executive positions at Mellon Bank, American Express and Integra Financial prior to joining Bill Few Associates. He graduated from the University of Texas at Dallas with a degree in economics and finance before earning an MBA from the Graduate School of Industrial Administration at Carnegie Mellon University. In addition to his executive roles at Bill Few, Mike advises clients on wealth management, asset allocation and tax planning.
The father of six girls, Mike and his wife, Doris, reside in the South Hills.
- Mike Kauffelt is a CFA® charterholder
- Member, Board of Directors of Bill Few Associates
- Member, Bill Few Associates Investment Policy Committee
- Member, Board of Directors of Reading is Fundamental Pittsburgh
- Graduate of Leadership Pittsburgh XXII
CONTACT MIKE BY
firstname.lastname@example.org email or