- Jeff Marzina is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Member, Board of Directors of Bill Few Associates, Inc.
- Member, Executive Committee of Bill Few Associates, Inc.
- Past President and Emeritus Member, Board of Directors of the Business Alumni Association of the University of Pittsburgh
- Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business and College of Business Administration Distinguished Service Honoree – 2013
- Past Member and Treasurer, Board of Directors of the University of Pittsburgh Alumni Association
Jeff joined Bill Few Associates in 1990 after years of working as a financial planner at a local investment firm. He earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration in economics from Temple University and an MBA from the Katz Graduate School of Business at the University of Pittsburgh. For more than three decades, Jeff has successfully guided his clients through the complexities of investing and financial planning.
Jeff resides in the South Hills with his wife, Lora, and their children Emily, Jacob, Madelyn and Nathan. In his free time, Jeff enjoys golfing, fly-fishing, traveling, and playing soccer with the Coverdale Rovers.