Peter began work in the financial services industry in 2007 and joined Bill Few Associates in 2015. He values the family atmosphere at Bill Few Associates that allows for a total client-centered financial planning process. Peter earned his bachelor’s degree in business from Edinboro University of Pennsylvania in 2006. He is a lifelong resident of North Hills, where he lives with his wife, Nina, and their son and daughter.
- Peter R. Belcastro is a Certified Financial Planner™ professional
- Volunteer, community youth baseball, softball, soccer and basketball coach
- Volunteer, St. Paul’s United Methodist Church – kindergarten Sunday school teacher
- Volunteer, Reading is Fundamental Pittsburgh
- Member, National Eagle Scout Association (2002 to present)
CONTACT PETER BY
email@example.com email or
MEET THE WARD GARNER FINANCIAL ADVISORY TEAM
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board) owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM, and CFP®(with plaque design) in the U.S., which it authorizes use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.